Friday 6 April 2018

A new journey begins

After much consideration I have decided to take the plunge and begin offering my services as a wargames miniatures painter. It's been quite a journey and a fair transition to get to here. I have retained the company name I set upon a few years back that of Hardline Miniatures, this was created after my love of 18th and 19th century warfare. The hard firing lines must have taken so much courage to stand and endure. I initially set about creating products in resin but due to poor health and a lack of workshop space I was unable to maintain this aspect....... at the moment! Going forward it is something I will pick back up as there are a lot of items I would like to produce.

https://www.facebook.com/HardlineMiniatures/

Like a phoenix rising Hardline Miniatures is now up and running and my books are open for work, so if you or anyone you know would like help working through that lead mountain feel free to drop me a line!
I am currently running off a Facebook page until I can secure some form of web presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment