Tuesday 15 December 2015

Musings..............

Not quite sure where I'm going with this blog, very few views and even less comments. Am I doing something wrong, how can it be made more inspiring???? should I continue? or wrap it up and spend more time painting!?

This is now the paradox, is it going to get seen and maybe get commented on....... now where's the laughing emoticon !!!!

With that said there are some excellent blogs that are very inspirational!

My library received a boost this week, four new books on the Napoleonics!


4 comments:

  1. The Spanish Ulcer is a good account of the peninsula war, quite pro Spanish. Played Sharp Practice 2 last weekend, pretty good. Bought more Perry plastics to build in new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading it actually, was recommended, Digging into the Leipzig campaign at the moment, it was written in 1903 and the statements made are still as relevant today if not more!

    Sold all of my 28's, decided to focus on the little dudes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging gets a lot less comments than Facebook but the posts remain so you can always look back.

    Keep up the good work and you will pick up more views and comments

    ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have noticed this, I think I was looking to find some pointers or direction, either personally with what I am writing and posting or from external opinions.

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I see you have quite a range of blogs.

    ReplyDelete